v1.02 - Minor fixes and rebalancing
Summary: A small update to fix some balancing issues in the original release
Version 1.02 Updates:
- Warning issued when trying to start wave without towers or when starting a night level without vision.
- Tutorial improvements
- Tier 2+ enemies move significantly slower than before but have much higher health values.
- Reduced cost of tier 1 upgrade
- Reducing range at tier 0/1
- Exponential cost raised slightly.
- Tier 0 attack rate bug fixed
- Attack speed improved at Tier 0/1
- Reduced tier 0/1 costs
- Range reduced at all tiers.
- Upgrading now exclusively raises the damage, projectile speed, and explosion radius.
- Reduced base costs at tier 1+
- Raised the exponential cost significantly
- Deals damage at slower intervals (damage per second is largely unchanged)
- Acquires new targets at a slower rate
- Raised base cost slightly
- Tiers 1+ have improved damage per second
- Tier 3 gets a massive range increase.
There are a few more additions planned for the moment that being:
- Tower attack priority system (currently attacks the closest enemy)
- Tower properties visible in game
- Statistics for a particular towers performance
- High score for best wave clear
- Improved audio and UI visuals.
Thank you so much for playing and going so far as to read the patch notes. I hope you enjoy the game!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.