I'd say I did pretty well
In Soul Tycoon you play as a bankrupt capitalist who must sell out his soul to begin his investments into a new money making scheme. Purchase property and buildings to work towards buying your soul back and making some profit along the way.
How to Play
* Left Click - Action (Buy, Collect)
* Right Click - Modify (Sell, Repair)
* W/A/S/D or Arrows - Move Camera
* Middle Mouse or Space - Go to Cursor
* Unity 2018.3 (C#)
* Visual Studio 2019
What I think could be better about the game if I had more time:
* Districts don't have any visual feedback
* Utility buildings were unable to be implemented
* The art is not very good
Extract all the contents of the .zip folder to any place on your computer and run SoulTycoon.exe to play. Running the application directly from the zip folder is not supported.
- Post Jam Quality of Life UpdateMay 06, 2019